Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Unit 48 P3

P3 Produce an Action plan for self- development and achievement of own personal goals Short-term goals Goals How I will achieve these goals? How long I think this will take to achieve? deteriorate AS Level PE. Do a large amount of revision and find oneself the course call on handed in by the end of term. 2 weeks (course work)3 months (exam) Pass AS Level Sociology. Do revision and learn the key sociologists for each topic. 3 months (exams) Pass the 3 units of BTEC Level 3 Health and Social care. Create a timetable and make deadlines for myself to get my work. 3-4 months (coursework) Pass my driving test. Get my coursework finished and save notes to pay for lessons. 4 months 1 year (theory and driving test)4 months (provisional license) Get a part time job. Apply online for jobs and look at job vacancy boards in shopping precincts. Waiting for a response. Long-term goals Goals How I will achieve this? How long I think this will take to achieve? Pass AS and A2. Do a lot of studying and revision for exams. 1 year and 3 months (exams and course work) Get into university. Concentrate on coursework during AS and A2 and apply for a number of universities. 2 years (depending on my grades at A-Level) Get a degree in sport science. Go to lectures and get work done on time. 3-4 years (to complete Sixth form and go to university) Get a decent paid job after university. Graduate from university and apply for jobs such as PE teacher, Handball coach. 4-5 years (to complete Sixth form, university and 1 year of work experience) Have a nice house. Save up a large amount of capital and buy or rent a house or flat. 10 years (to complete Sixth form, university, 1 year of work experience and get a job in teaching/coaching)

No comments:

Post a Comment